Thread: It's been a difficult year let it go peacefully

It's been a difficult year let it go peacefully

FIRSTLY WELL DONE TO FERNANDO HE WAS WRESTLING WITH A BEAST ALL SEASON TO ACHIEVE WHAT HE HAS DONE FULL MARKS JUST GOES TO SHOW WHEN THE PRANCING HORSE CAN NOT CATCH A WOUNDED BULL THEN THERE ARE ISSUES THAT NEED TO BE DEALT WITH BIG TIME. AS FOR FELLIPE HIS HIGHLITE WAS HIS BURN OUT AT THE END OF THE GP HE CAN NOT AFFORD TO HAVE ANOTHER SEASON LIKE THIS ONE OHER WISE HIS DAYS AT FERRARI WILL BE OVER I HAVE NO DOUBT THEY NEED A SOLID BACK UP FOR FERNANDO AND SOME DRIVER THAT CAN PUSH HIM IF FM STARTS POORLY NEXT SEASON EXPECT THE CEO TO REPLACE HIM QUICKLY HE WILL NOT BE THERE TO MAKE UP THE NUMBERS THIS IS REALITY LOOKING FOWARD TO NEXT SEASON IT WILL BE BETTER I DONT BELIEVE FERRARI WILL BE NAPPING IN 2012 GO LADS.

Caps! D:

Needless to say, the caps lock key and comma aren't paolo lalli's best buddies.

THANKS MAN, IF YOU HADN'T USED ALL CAPS WE WOULD HAVE TOTALLY MISSED YOUR EXTREMELY INSIGHTFUL POST.
    I POST IN BIG ALL CAPS TO MAKE SURE YOU DON'T MISS MY EXTREMELY INSIGHTFUL REPLY EITHER.

All caps= shouting, don't use them as it makes it harder to read for everyone else .

hey this is a great idea, I don't need my glasses

frustrating year! i didn't even bother watching the last race live ( i caught the highlights tho)

Here's 2012! Many Fernando & Felipe Wins

What is it now 70 days till testing??

Both Alonso and Massa did the best they could with this years car. I think we could all agree that Alonso have the edge over Massa when it comes to making the most out of the car which is why we had those podium finishes this season. But that doesn't mean Massa has lost any of his speed. The F150 is just so bad (relatively speaking when compared to the top teams) most driver could never put it on the podium. With both Red Bull and McLaren ahead of us, the F150 doesn't have a spot on the podium in a normal condition. I dare say that if you put Webber or Lewis or Button in our F150, they too would not have score any podium finishes with it.

Anyway, I'm proud of Ferrari for fighting against all odds this season trying to make the best of the situation, and both our drivers too. That's what makes Ferrari who they are. I will not remember this season for the F150, the sooner we forget about the F150 the better it is. But I'll remember this season for the effort the entire team put in, and how we managed to put the car further ahead then where it really belongs.

I can't wait for the new car to be launch so we can all forget about F150

2011 go to h... and never come back!

Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    FIRSTLY WELL DONE TO FERNANDO HE WAS WRESTLING WITH A BEAST ALL SEASON TO ACHIEVE WHAT HE HAS DONE FULL MARKS JUST GOES TO SHOW WHEN THE PRANCING HORSE CAN NOT CATCH A WOUNDED BULL THEN THERE ARE ISSUES THAT NEED TO BE DEALT WITH BIG TIME. AS FOR FELLIPE HIS HIGHLITE WAS HIS BURN OUT AT THE END OF THE GP HE CAN NOT AFFORD TO HAVE ANOTHER SEASON LIKE THIS ONE OHER WISE HIS DAYS AT FERRARI WILL BE OVER I HAVE NO DOUBT THEY NEED A SOLID BACK UP FOR FERNANDO AND SOME DRIVER THAT CAN PUSH HIM IF FM STARTS POORLY NEXT SEASON EXPECT THE CEO TO REPLACE HIM QUICKLY HE WILL NOT BE THERE TO MAKE UP THE NUMBERS THIS IS REALITY LOOKING FOWARD TO NEXT SEASON IT WILL BE BETTER I DONT BELIEVE FERRARI WILL BE NAPPING IN 2012 GO LADS.

Arghhhh Paolo you have given me a headache.
    Please do not write in all CAPS. It is wrong, wrong, wrong.
    Forza Jules

I let it go 2 months ago! Melbourne cant come quick enough
    CUT ME. CUT YOU. BOTH OUR BLOOD IS FERRARI RED!

Why not start a "I'm sorry Flavio, But You Were Right All Along" Thread?

Seriously though, I've been a Ferrari fan long enough to accept every result as they happen. This season is akin to 2005, a lone win with an asterisk behind it. Still, there is no way to go but up so let's just look forward to next season! Forza Ferrari!

...lets dig up the old hornet's nest again, shall we? (after all, not much to do now for the winter):

with 1 win and 4 further podiums in a terrible F60 in which Badoer and Fisi's combined best efforts was a 9th place (for Fisi at Monzsa), Kimi was slated for being off the pace and under-performing...and now everyone is saying that 1 win and a handful of podiums in what is still the 3rd best car on the grid, Fernando is awesome?

as a long-time tifoso, i want more! 2011 was more than forgettable in many ways for Ferrari...here's to a world-changing 2012...
    Felipe Massa for World Champion 2012!

10 podiums was it not? if you think Kimi performed in 2009 as well as Alonso this year then so be it, really makes no difference Kimi is gone.
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by sv_godspeed View Post
    with 1 win and 4 further podiums in a terrible F60 in which Badoer and Fisi's combined best efforts was a 9th place (for Fisi at Monzsa), Kimi was slated for being off the pace and under-performing...and now everyone is saying that 1 win and a handful of podiums in what is still the 3rd best car on the grid, Fernando is awesome?
    I could find an easy counterargument, but I'm sure you already know what you said is taking halftruths and stats that favour your point to make a wrong as hell judgment, so I'll just let you answer yourself and we can all pretend you didn't say anything.

Ok the title of the thread is it's been a difficult year let it go peacefully.....

About time the F150 is put to rest. That uncompetitive dog was marginally better than the F60 and if it wasn't for Alonso, we'd have an 2009-esque year. Some many not agree with me but in terms of general pace I think we were closer to Mercedes than we were to McLaren/Red Bull. Good riddance to the uncompetitive dog!

On a (hopefully) more positive note, I should be on here more frequently. Had enough of these British forums full of things like "Button drove better than Alonso this year and Massa is a **** driver", "I love Di Resta, he's the next big thing!", "**** you for justifiably having a negative opinion about Hamilton" etc. Glad to finally be rid of it.

Can't wait for Australia 2012!

ok, guys, let me cool it off: that was just to spice up the end of year summary; we're all much better than that or we'd have been banned for trolling a long time back! sure, i miss some of my old favourites but as long as there is Ferrari in F1, thats all i need...it would help if we were up there fighting to be the best instead of being given results that are "fighting with a uncompetitive car" etc. etc. etc.

i look forward to ending 2012 with someone saying "oh...here we go again with the Ferraris driving off into the distance ahead of the pack..."
    Felipe Massa for World Champion 2012!

Quote Originally Posted by sv_godspeed View Post
    ok, guys, let me cool it off: that was just to spice up the end of year summary; we're all much better than that or we'd have been banned for trolling a long time back! sure, i miss some of my old favourites but as long as there is Ferrari in F1, thats all i need...it would help if we were up there fighting to be the best instead of being given results that are "fighting with a uncompetitive car" etc. etc. etc.

i look forward to ending 2012 with someone saying "oh...here we go again with the Ferraris driving off into the distance ahead of the pack..."
    Amen to that!

yea..the car sucked, the team made some horrible judgement calls,etc..
    but they fought back and Alonso did some great things with an inferior car.
    my head as a few more dents remembering some of the races but there where weekends when i was on the edge of my seat watching Ferrari chase a podium.
    Life might be hard, Concrete is a lot harder

Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    A wall of text in capitals and no paragraphs is too much man but yeah fingers crossed for 2012 and remember ....

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lo52ws9xLo1qlt7lao1_500.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Jose Lorca View Post
    About time the F150 is put to rest. That uncompetitive dog was marginally better than the F60 and if it wasn't for Alonso, we'd have an 2009-esque year. Some many not agree with me but in terms of general pace I think we were closer to Mercedes than we were to McLaren/Red Bull. Good riddance to the uncompetitive dog!

On a (hopefully) more positive note, I should be on here more frequently. Had enough of these British forums full of things like "Button drove better than Alonso this year and Massa is a **** driver", "I love Di Resta, he's the next big thing!", "**** you for justifiably having a negative opinion about Hamilton" etc. Glad to finally be rid of it.

Can't wait for Australia 2012!
    As an Alonso fan this year has been golden. Not only he performed flawlessly in a difficult car, time and again outscoring rivals with better cars that couldn't extract all the extra juice out of their vehicles he can, but more importantly:
    Button beat Hamilton.
    I repeat, Button beat Hamilton.
    Hamilton beating Alonso by 0 points has been the battering ram for the Hamilton (and Kimi, and Schumy) fanboys that hated Alonso since 2007, now all those are eating 4kg rations of humble pie after 2008's "journeyman" and "soon to be retired" Button is consistently outqualifying and outscoring the new Senna on pure pace, and ending the championship 3 places in front, 270 to 227.
    With any luck they will understand that not only is Hamilton overhyped, but also that anyone can have a bad year/good year, and thus finally learn to shut up.

sorry about the caps lock fellow fans

2011 Alonso reminded me of 1996 Schumacher. In both instances, the skills defined the driver.

That is why we don't need the best car next year to be back on top. We just need a car that can challenge RB and Mclaren on a consistent basis, and Alonso will do the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by da_one View Post
    2011 Alonso reminded me of 1996 Schumacher. In both instances, the skills defined the driver.

That is why we don't need the best car next year to be back on top. We just need a car that can challenge RB and Mclaren on a consistent basis, and Alonso will do the rest.
    True, true. Schumi did not win the world title with Ferrari immediately after joining. It takes time to reorganize the team as Luca DM brought in all the people he believe in, and eventually it work.

We're at that same stage now. We brought in Alonso, and start changing some key team members by bringing in Pat Fry and the rumored Rory Bryne too. All we need is time.

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    10 podiums was it not? if you think Kimi performed in 2009 as well as Alonso this year then so be it, really makes no difference Kimi is gone.
    Oh no he's not!

Just you wait 'til he's moonwalking through the midfield in that lackluster Lotus next season, consistantly outperforming Petrov AND the HRTs!

Go KIMI!!!

"Luna faccia schiaffo testa"

Quote Originally Posted by Tifosi View Post
    Oh no he's not!

Just you wait 'til he's moonwalking through the midfield in that lackluster Lotus next season, consistantly outperforming Petrov AND the HRTs!

Go KIMI!!!
    He won't be doing any moon-walking though will he, as he's certainly no Michael Jackson judging by the way he pushed that kid over.

Power, Passion, Heritage, Beauty, Success = Scuderia Ferrari
    Magnum, Coke, Vodka = Kimi Raikkonen

Quote Originally Posted by Ant Raikkonen View Post
    He won't be doing any moon-walking though will he, as he's certainly no Michael Jackson judging by the way he pushed that kid over.
    From WikiKimia:

The moonwalk is a dance/driving technique that presents the illusion of the dancer/driver being pulled backwards while attempting to walk/progress forward. Sound familiar?

"Luna faccia schiaffo testa"

All I've got to say is I'm very glad that blasted RB car is finally obsolete. Bring on 2012!