Thread: Help

Help

Hi all,

A little help would be appreciated.
    Could anybody somehow download the 2010 Italian & Korean race edits for me from official F1 site? I would like it to save them on my hard drive.

I believe they keep removing those 2010 videos as soon as 2011 race edit of same venue are introduced.

Thanks in advance
    Rishu

There is an excellent site where you can download all GP (as well as Qualifying sessions, practice sessions and even in-car video). What's more it goes back quite a few years in time covering all GP's.

One drawback is the site it in Bulgarian or some Eastern European language, but you can work it out - with a bit of persistence, if not, PM me and I'll try and help.

You need to register, then once registered you can stream all the videos from the site at your will.

The site is here:-
    F1 Stream site

You can see most of it converted to English by running it through a translator. The link below puts it through such a translator:-
    F1 Stream site through Bot Translator to English

Now, this will allow you to stream the video. If you then want to record/save a copy you will need a tool to sniff (find) the actual file location, then you will need a download agent to get it. I use Orbit and its grab++
    You can get Orbit from here:-
    Orbit Downloader

Hope that all helps

Many Thanks Norm

Quote Originally Posted by NJB13 View Post
    There is an excellent site where you can download all GP (as well as Qualifying sessions, practice sessions and even in-car video). What's more it goes back quite a few years in time covering all GP's.

One drawback is the site it in Bulgarian or some Eastern European language, but you can work it out - with a bit of persistence, if not, PM me and I'll try and help.

You need to register, then once registered you can stream all the videos from the site at your will.

The site is here:-
    F1 Stream site

You can see most of it converted to English by running it through a translator. The link below puts it through such a translator:-
    F1 Stream site through Bot Translator to English

Now, this will allow you to stream the video. If you then want to record/save a copy you will need a tool to sniff (find) the actual file location, then you will need a download agent to get it. I use Orbit and its grab++
    You can get Orbit from here:-
    Orbit Downloader

Hope that all helps
    Google Chrome browser has a built-in translator. Thank you for this site!