Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Massa told to 'stay calm' and 'improve his consistency'

Quote Originally Posted by impactX View Post
    I doubt his points is representative of his skills.

No way he's not even half as good as Alonso.
    Exactly.
    You can run like the wind, but you'll never outrun the Prancing Horse

Quote Originally Posted by F2008 View Post
    I think Luca di Montezemolo takes the decisions so what Domenicali says doesn't really matter. He could be out first.
    Agreed. Stefano talking about other people trying to step their game up is a bit hilarious seeing the amount of blunders that have taken place over his watch. He is the one who needs to step his game up.

Another thing is, as much as I think its time for Ferrari to consider other drivers, Massa's race straegdy and pit stops from the team have been embarassing, over the last few races they have been cocking up his stops and keep him out for 1 or 2 laps more than he should be out.

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    To beat Ferrari he would need to be no1 at Red Bull or McLaren, and in the nicest possible way I do not see either of them offering Massa that role, if he really is not happy at Ferrari then he would leave I guess, seems you are just guessing really
    Yes for sure I am guessing of course I am. And perhaps your right. It's always good to hear what others think. It create a bigger picture.
    http://www.thescuderia.net/forums/signaturepics/sigpic3536_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Tech_Skill View Post
    Massa's race straegdy and pit stops from the team have been embarassing, over the last few races they have been cocking up his stops and keep him out for 1 or 2 laps more than he should be out.

Forza Jules

i doubt Domenicali would say anything significant about a driver that wouldn't match LDM's position on the matter. I think it's safe to assume Felipe baby will no longer be a Ferrari driver in 2013, although I'd love to see him win WDC next year, it would be great