Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Hamilton questions RBR front wing

Quote Originally Posted by Tifosi View Post
    The pics that were floating around last week sure looked like the nose was bending to me - not the whole monocoque raking forward. Am I missing something here or is Horner saying those pics are faked?
    Everyone can see that ruddy wing bend, next he be saying that they have been photo shopped. Think if RBR were (are) running with hight front rake, alot more engineers and journalists, i.e Gary Anderson in Autosport, would of picked that up right away.
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

Horner knows that the flexi wing is a basic concept that makes RB7 so much faster on a flying lap. He wants everybody to stop talking about that because he fears they would go nowhere if they lose that big advantage in Q3.

One thing I don't understand is why Ferreri's wing was flexing a little bit last year and now it doesn't. Why didn't McLaren and Ferrari told the FIA to ban them for 2011 or copy it.

Question : Did anyone see Webbers front wing flex? Only seen pics of Vettel.Maybe thats why M W. was of the pace?

to me ,, it's imposable to make flexing front nose and still pass FIA sever crash tests.

rip that wing off the F10 and get it to malaysia for saturday asap, anythings better than melbourne 2 weeks ago! in my opinion, i cant see any major improvements untill barcelona. i think untill then, it will be damage limitation for us...

Quote Originally Posted by modza View Post
    to me ,, it's imposable to make flexing front nose and still pass FIA sever crash tests.
    Why not. The nose cone is a collapsible structure meant to slow down the deceleration. It is the monocoque that needs to withstand any impact without breaking.

You can easily flex the cone at the joints too.

nice to see Mclaren boys annoying the hell out of CH and Redbull lol.. a great distraction bet CH will get sooooo paranoid about this he'll choke, and give in
    Michael Schumacher - the best there was, the best there is, and the best there ever will be!

So basically pot calling the kettle black. Cool games Lewser!

"a bad workman blames his tools"? or, in this case, someone else's tools. come on, stop complaining and drive already!

comparison
    Macca

Merc

CHEATS!
    Michael Schumacher - the best there was, the best there is, and the best there ever will be!

None of they pics show any wings flexing
    Forza Ferrari

Look how close to the ground the leading edge is of the Front wing endplate (left hand side) of the Redbull

and the same for Merc, clearly just suspension roll into the corner, the wing flexes on the straights
    Forza Ferrari

that picture is taken on a slow corner, try one of the fast corners and you would probably see the RB flexing heavilly.

ok.. now compare..

no flex (STR)

CHEAT

Raz they aren't cheating, they're just extremely clever.

Rake my ****

"Luna faccia schiaffo testa"

there is nothing wrong with the RB front wing, but there is something wrong with our frong wing!