Thread: Forza Alonso

Forza Alonso

FORZA FERNANDO!!!
    after all the criticism you deserve some praise for doing so well in a car that never really was in contention for a title.
    WELL DONE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by goferrarigo View Post
    FORZA FERNANDO!!!
    after all the criticism you deserve some praise for doing so well in a car that never really was in contention for a title.
    WELL DONE!!!
    Fernando this year has done the maximum.
    FORZA FERRARi. Next year we will win the WDC!

Well done ALONSO!

No matter who has the best car and strategy, you are the best driver

Well done ALONSO!

No matter who has the best car and strategy, you are the best driver

It's a shame that most of the people is forgetting what Alonso did this year with a car less than ideal. So unfair for him and the team to have this kind of ending.

Forza Fernando, don't give up, next year will be better.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom Hearts View Post
    It's a shame that most of the people is forgetting what Alonso did this year with a car less than ideal. So unfair for him and the team to have this kind of ending.

Forza Fernando, don't give up, next year will be better.
    +1000
    yeah.. 100% agree with you. People do not realize what he has done!

I couldnt watch the last 10 laps of the race. It was too painful. Cant imagine how it must be for Alonso.

Lets not forget, from being almost completely ruled out as a contender and with a car that has always been second fastest at best... he has taken the fight to the very end. Bravo Fernando!!!!!>.. We will see you win next year.

FORZA FERNANDO!!!!
    Silently, like a shadow

Forza Ferrari, great team not a good final race but they proved they can work hard with the car, next year will be better

I'm ashame to say that last year I doubted if Ferrari did the right thing in terminating Kimi's contract 1 year earlier, I even thought that Satander, having signed a deal with Ferrari, may have their hand in that decision.

After this year, I can see why Luca wanted to bring Alonso in this soon. Luca is not a sellout, when he sign a driver, you can bet he's on to something.

What Alonso did with our car this year reminds me a lot of Schumi when we first came to Ferrari. Schumi didn't won the title immediately, and in fact, this year we are closer to winning than we were back then. I don't think any of our competitors can do the same what Alonso has done this year in a Ferrari. I'd say we are in good shape for the near future.

Of course not to downplay Massa's role here too. Ferrari signed him up for another 2 years, and I don't doubt for a second that both Alonso and Massa will be future world champion with us.

I've been reading this forum a lot, but i never really posted anything till now.

Today, after i calmed down, i checked the news, read the interviews etc... I especially avoided this forum because i know how everyone here is feeling heart broken like me.

It's not very easy to be happy for someone else while we had the championship in our hands but lost it in the end. (But it looks like it's so easy for others to enjoy our misery.)

Fernando... I can't really be mad at him. If it weren't for him, we wouldn't even have had a chance in the WDC.

So, Forza Fernando, Forza Ferrari. I know in my heart that next year will be better.

Like last year, Alonso proved why he is 1 of the greatest, like Fangio, like Prost, like Senna and Michael. They shine even when they are not in the best car. And on top of this, I believe he has matured and settled down alot.
    CUT ME. CUT YOU. BOTH OUR BLOOD IS FERRARI RED!