Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Insane ranting at Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Tifosi View Post
    and all you want to do i blame someone else. That's not helpful is it. If we blamed Alonso for his mistakes and poor starts, we'd be as biased as you
    I wouldn't blame you for being biased, I would just try to prove you wrong, you can do the same with me if you feel like I don't have a point!

To be honest. This thread is out of emotions.

Fernando and Ferrari did not lose the title IN THIS RACE Alone. We have some thinking to do. Car-wise, Strategy wise too.

It would have been sweeter if we would have won the title but Alas, sometimes we win sometimes we lose.

The point is, That redbull was the class of the field and its really something that we had the capacity to take it to them TILL THE WIRE.

Awesome season. Thank you Fernando and thank you Ferrari.
    4 down, 3 to go! Forza Sebastian!

I really don't understand all the arguing here- its just pointless wasted energy. We put up a fantastic fight till the last race and we didn't quite make it- nothing to be ashamed of.
    And from my end- I can see Fernando's frustration in the heat of the moment but let's also not forget Petrov was driving not for points or anything but to save his seat.........jeez noone can blame him for that and he drove a great race for once (Petrov)- and the way Petrov then wove both fists bacvk at Fernando shows me they did not go out later to the back of the paddock and have a fist fight about it! Also I feel for poor Felipe being stuck again for nearly a whole race behind some Toro Rosso- its the way it goes!
    We got the young driver tests this week and first Pirelli test so- we had a better year than 2009 and hopefully 2011 when Felipe is also back up to speed we'll have a good crack at both titles.
    Keep Racing!
    www.fofassociation.com

Some days you get the strategy right, other days you get it wrong. This time they made a mistake but it was a VERY VERY tough call, the car wasn't fast enough to keep the RB behind so it was basicly damned if you do, damned if you don't, Ferrari could have lost either way.
    Congrats to Alonso for giving his best all the time, and congrats to the team for doing such an awesome job all year, it's clear the Team and Fernando were the best in the second part of the championship so it's not like they were doing a lousy job lately, rather the opposite, they were the best and this small mistake shouldn't make us forget that.
    The championship is won during the whole season and probably this was a more difficult race to get good points than others in the first half, next year will be better for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by AvantiFer View Post
    I wouldn't blame you for being biased, I would just try to prove you wrong, you can do the same with me if you feel like I don't have a point!
    You don't have a point. You are just sore that Fernando didn't win. If you want to prove you are right you firstly need to accept the points of others, which you don't.

All you focus on is non Fernando errors as part of the team that lost out today. That is bias and its very clear bias.

"Luna faccia schiaffo testa"

sack avantifer

Quote Originally Posted by Liam View Post
    sack avantifer
    No need to, I'll just keep my opinion for myself and just celebrate the good things.

Correct, so?

Alonso overall did an awesome job by being the best in the entire grid, Ferrari did a bad job being the 3rd best team. As I said, Alonso brought the car where it didn't belong, that's an obvious thing. If there is someone to blame, it is Ferrari.
    Are we supposed to take this seriously? Did the pit crew guide Alonso into the wall at Monaco?, now listen to this guy and the message is clear, no suspicious minds we win and lose as a team

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q04_C...eature=related

No need to, I'll just keep my opinion for myself and just celebrate the good things.
    you just need to get over it like the rest of us have (that includes your hero btw) and stop scapegoating.

Why dont we blame Alonso for this. He was probably given the choise of the tire change to keep up with Webber and thats what he choose to do. Ferrari might have initiated a stupid decision but Alonso had the right to veto it.
    He was not concerned about going for the win..just beating webber. that would alos explain the start where he let button go through and stopped webber which I thought was poor. He was not driving to win but to beat webber.. they got the plot wrong and this is a TEAM screw up. Alonso is just as guilty of it as Ferrari.
    we're number one

Really we don't need this negative comments, lets just move on, Ferrari has made some great decisions in the past but there made a mistake today. end of.

FIRE THIS ENTIRE THREAD

FIRE THIS ENTIRE THREAD
    Yes, silence those who speaketh the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by siberianlady View Post
    I really don't understand all the arguing here- its just pointless wasted energy. We put up a fantastic fight till the last race and we didn't quite make it- nothing to be ashamed of.
    And from my end- I can see Fernando's frustration in the heat of the moment but let's also not forget Petrov was driving not for points or anything but to save his seat.........jeez noone can blame him for that and he drove a great race for once (Petrov)- and the way Petrov then wove both fists bacvk at Fernando shows me they did not go out later to the back of the paddock and have a fist fight about it! Also I feel for poor Felipe being stuck again for nearly a whole race behind some Toro Rosso- its the way it goes!
    We got the young driver tests this week and first Pirelli test so- we had a better year than 2009 and hopefully 2011 when Felipe is also back up to speed we'll have a good crack at both titles.
    I could not have said it better myself.

It's ok to feel disappointing that we didn't win, but, honestly we kept ourselves in a race against a car and team up to the last race, against a team that probably should have wrapped both titles up 4 races ago.

Remember were we were last year, with the F60, and consider where we are not. We have done brilliantly!

Come on, commend our team for the good job they did, be content. Its ok to be disappointed, but don't loose sight of what we achieved this year.

And spare a thought for for poor Mark Webber

Quote Originally Posted by Alonso Prophet View Post
    Yes, silence those who speaketh the truth.
    To quote Jack Nicholson, "You can't handle the truth".

You are biased to team Fernando and in your eyes, he can do no wrong. You ignore anything he does wrong so what kind of truth is that. Luckily, he realises that it's a team sport.

You only care about one thing and it certainly aint Ferrari.

Your loss.

You are biased to team Fernando and in your eyes, he can do no wrong. You ignore anything he does wrong so what kind of truth is that. Luckily, he realises that it's a team sport.
    You list Felipe first in your avatar, even though Fernando has double the points, then call me biased?

You list Felipe first in your avatar, even though Fernando has double the points, then call me biased?

you're priceless you are. He was sitting on that side of the rollercoaster. You are not to be taken seriously. You are a driver fanboy, not a Ferrari fan.

From Twitter:

@InsideFerrari It is tough now for everyone here and at the factory but we have to accept it. THis is sport and you can lose or win... What is annoying is that there are people who is ready to be close to you when you win and all of a sudden... is there to say that you are a bunch of idiots. The true fans are not like this, they support and cheer in the bad and in the good times
    I think that says it all.
    Forza Jules

you're priceless you are. He was sitting on that side of the rollercoaster. You are not to be taken seriously. You are a driver fanboy, not a Ferrari fan.
    Gotnov probably, or just a troll, either way getting banned once I make my cuppa
    Forza Ferrari

CUCKOO!
    Forza Jules

If Fernando made the call, I'd blame the pitwall anyway for not knowing that was a bad decision, if they told him it was a bad decision and he wanted to go with it anyway, yes, i would blame fernando without a doubt!

So, if it was a wall mistake, fire them. If it was Alonso mistake, fire the wall anyway because they didnt told Alonso it was a bad call... You are simplifying it way too much man...

You are acting as an Alonso fanboy, you never cared of Felipe nor Ferrari. Again, please refer to foroalonso.com, i think youll feel way more confortable there...
    FORZA FERRARI

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Gotnov probably, or just a troll, either way getting banned once I make my cuppa
    I bet you're secretly PLEASED because you don't have to get the wax out now.
    Forza Jules

Quote Originally Posted by Suzie View Post
    I bet you're secretly PLEASED because you don't have to get the wax out now.
    Was quite looking forward to it, might still do it
    Forza Ferrari

I am ferrarifan94. You may silence me but you will never silence the truth :maniclaugh

I am ferrarifan94. You may silence me but you will never silence the truth :maniclaugh

Hello again Alonsofan94 Where have you been hiding yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Sianellen View Post
    Hello again Alonsofan94 Where have you been hiding yourself?
    School?
    Forza Jules