Thread: The moan-thread for all who won´t be able to watch the race tomorrow!

The moan-thread for all who won´t be able to watch the race tomorrow!

I won´t be able to see the race in lifetime tomorrow, I´ll have to wait to watch the recording later.
    That´s soooooo mean!!!!!!!

I´m sure some of you will share my fate. Will you check out the outcome and try during the race to get some informations, or will you be brave and wait without any clue until you are able to watch the race so you won´t ruin the fun and exitement?
    I´ll try to be brave, but I already know I will cheat on myself.
    Stehaufmännchen Felipe - Never give up!

Quote Originally Posted by Anni View Post
    I won´t be able to see the race in lifetime tomorrow, I´ll have to wait to watch the recording later.
    That´s soooooo mean!!!!!!!

I´m sure some of you will share my fate. Will you check out the outcome and try during the race to get some informations, or will you be brave and wait without any clue until you are able to watch the race so you won´t ruin the fun and exitement?
    I´ll try to be brave, but I already know I will cheat on myself.
    Don't cheat, seeing the race, more so if the WDC is won can't be compared to reading the results somewhere.
    Let's hope at least it's good news for us ; )

take my advice Anni, find out as as soon as you can. It's better for the soul - even if it's less satisfying for the mind and heart

"Luna faccia schiaffo testa"

Don't cheat! That would basically ruin the highlight of the F1 year! On the rare occasions when i absolutely can't see a race live, I never even dare to have the radio turned on in the car, watch the news, any websites which may contain the information etcetera. To lose the sensational feeling on the last lap when Alonso hopefully is on his way to a third WDC... It just doesn't get the same when it isn't live and your heart is beating 18 000 beats a minute.

Wow, sorry to hear that

I agree with the rest, its best if we try not to find out anything at all, and just watch the recorded race as if it was live.

Happened to me before. The moment I came home, I immediately watch the recording and for the entire day before that, i stay off the internet fearing I may stumble across the results

Quote Originally Posted by Anni View Post
    And I always thought teeth-marks on the dunny-door was the definition of extreme agony

Quote Originally Posted by NJB13 View Post
    And I always thought teeth-marks on the dunny-door was the definition of extreme agony

Thanks to all of you, you are right, it´s better to wait, than to ruin all the fun. On the other hand, Stu also has a good point here

Quote Originally Posted by Tifosi View Post
    take my advice Anni, find out as as soon as you can. It's better for the soul - even if it's less satisfying for the mind and heart
    I think I´ll try to wait until I can watch the race, but if I´ll get hysterics out of nervousness I´ll check out the outcome before I end up in a mad-house

Later I´ll let you know what happend to me (if I´m still sane then )
    You all have a lot of fun watching the race!

Forza Ferrari!

Quote Originally Posted by Tifosi View Post
    Should have taken your advice! Just finished watching the race and now I´m sitting here in tears.
    I was so sure we made it. After yesterday I thought Vettel might be the worst danger to Fernando and I was sure someone would have told me without being asked if Vettel made it, since here in Germany it´s all about Vettel, of course.
    I was hoping, and crossing fingers when everything was lost already, now I feel stupid. Next time you give me an advice I´ll listen to you, Stu.

(Please don´t get me wrong, I don´t want to say all you others gave me ill advice.We all thought it would be a great and exciting in postiiv way race.)