Page 1 of 14 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Brazilian GP Race Thread

Brazilian GP Race Thread

hi mates.
    lets hope for a good race.

Anyone got any update about the weather?
    Hero's come and go, but legends never die!

Weather info as at 6:45AM track time.

No rain, that's good, let's hope for a clean race, I don't want any driver to crash into each other, if they crash by themselfs, that's OK, but don't ruin other driver's races.

I fear Alonso's start, and Webber should fear Hamilton, Vettel will be P1 by lap 2.

I'll be happy with a podium, and Hamilton and Vettel out of the running before Abu Dhabi. the less contenders to worry about, the better.
    But it'll be hard.

In Stefano Domenicali, we have a team boss who has proved to be a leader. - Luca diMontezemelo

In italian: " ci vorrā una bella botta di culo"

however i fear the start, it's risky from 5th.

i think Alonso can jump in ham easily at start.
    then Alonso can another jumping after stop due to Ferrari race pace much more better than Reb bull according to FP2.

Vettel will DNF along with poor Hulk by lap 2.

Quote Originally Posted by scuderiafan View Post
    I'll be happy with a podium, and Hamilton and Vettel out of the running before Abu Dhabi. the less contenders to worry about, the better.
    But it'll be hard.
    Not sure, if Vettel is still in contention, RB will support him while Webber will be alone, and they will likely fight on track, if Vettel has no chances the team will have to support Webber, team orders and all that. But will be great if McLaren are out, I agree.

the Nando will starting in the clean side of the circuit, & Fernando was very quick over a long run & I hope he will be able to make up some places, good luck for both Scuderia Driver's.

Well, you never know with RedBull do you?
    And if they do support one driver in any way over the other, then they will look like total hypocrites.

In Stefano Domenicali, we have a team boss who has proved to be a leader. - Luca diMontezemelo

I m jst praying for a clean start first and then lets see how we go from there..

A clean start is the most important thing for us, hopefully we have a good race pace and can jump some cars in the pits.

I want Hulkenberg to get away cleanly. Then Webber tries to pass Vettel but Vettel blocks and spins, while Webber has to pit for a new nose. Meanwhile Alonso would jump Hamilton at the start and close in on Hulkenberg like a Tiger lining up on its prey.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathay Pacific View Post
    I want Hulkenberg to get away cleanly. Then Webber tries to pass Vettel but Vettel blocks and spins, while Webber has to pit for a new nose. Meanwhile Alonso would jump Hamilton at the start and close in on Hulkenberg like a Tiger lining up on its prey.
    You have a good imagination..

On Sunday 7th November 2010, @alobatof1 said:

Dia soleado en Sao Paulo. 1% de probabilidad de lluvia. Y un pensamiento matematico. Si VET gana las 2 carreras y WEB es segundo en las 2, ALO seria campeon con un 4 y un 3.

Sunny day in Sao Paulo. 1% probability of rain. And a mathematical thought. If VET wins both races and WEB is second in the two of them, ALO would be champion with a 4th and a 3rd.

Not to be on the podium today would be a bad result but a 4th place could be okish if WEB doesn't win.

Quote Originally Posted by Grillo View Post
    On Sunday 7th November 2010, @alobatof1 said:

Dia soleado en Sao Paulo. 1% de probabilidad de lluvia. Y un pensamiento matematico. Si VET gana las 2 carreras y WEB es segundo en las 2, ALO seria campeon con un 4 y un 3.

Sunny day in Sao Paulo. 1% probability of rain. And a mathematical thought. If VET wins both races and WEB is second in the two of them, ALO would be champion with a 4th and a 3rd.

Not to be on the podium today would be a bad result but a 4th place could be okish if WEB doesn't win.
    The problem with that is if Vettel is leading Webber in that last race and Alonso is set to win the WDC, Vettel will let Webber past and it will be Webbers. I really feel we need Alonso to finish ahead of Webber today, if he can go in to Abu Dhabi ten points ahead of the next car he can finish third behind a Red Bull 1-2 and still be champion, that has to be the target IMO!

Only obstacle imo is Lewis. If Fernando can get him at the start, his race pace may make him take on of the redbulls and pass them on the pits. now I think Felipe can make up some places, and do well. He has the potential to have a great drive today.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulpg87 View Post

Espressamente per Vettel, il suo ditto indice!

Quote Originally Posted by RockyRaccoon View Post
    The problem with that is if Vettel is leading Webber in that last race and Alonso is set to win the WDC, Vettel will let Webber past and it will be Webbers. I really feel we need Alonso to finish ahead of Webber today, if he can go in to Abu Dhabi ten points ahead of the next car he can finish third behind a Red Bull 1-2 and still be champion, that has to be the target IMO!
    Agree. Red Bull will most probably make Vettel move aside for Webber in the last race if they have to.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulpg87 View Post

Io penso ... Sebastian

Dont think Nando can jump Hamilton at the start. Hamiltons starts are the best. My take ont his is hulk and vettel will get off clean in the first 2 corners... with a possibility of a crash between webber and hamilton, cause for sure lewser will get the better start between them. If he takes out webber. We are good for it.
    Hate to say it, but it looks like vettel might win this. We should be able to get a podium IMO.
    Silently, like a shadow

Better that Vettel wins than Webber, if it HAS to be a Red Bull.
    I can't wait! Either way it's going to be a brilliant race
    Forza Jules

Quote Originally Posted by RockyRaccoon View Post
    You're right, as Alonso said, he aims to finish ahead of Webber.

I don't mnd if the Hulk wins-----can't see it but would prefer the big points going to him than one of our rivals. I fear the start for both our drivers---hope they keep a cool head and avoid any "coming together"

Forza Jules

Obviously Hülkenberg was on a wet setup for qualy for some 'glory lap' and in my oppinion, a totally non-sense messing it up for the drivers who are fighting for the championship. But what can you expect from Williams. Never liked that team anyway.

He will probably manage to take one of them out, i only hope it won't be Fernando.

I can see Webber and Vettel taking each other out on the first lap here.. unless Mark has one of his 'dismal' starts.

The three of them together- vettel, ham and webber. Its gonna be a interesting start. I just hope Nando doesnt get messed up by their antics. If he keeps his patience, i feel atleast 2 of those 3 will take each other out.
    Silently, like a shadow

Looks like we're still on Fernando's plan A - podium finishes essential, wins not so much, so Good Luck guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermann View Post
    Obviously Hülkenberg was on a wet setup for qualy for some 'glory lap' and in my oppinion, a totally non-sense messing it up for the drivers who are fighting for the championship. But what can you expect from Williams. Never liked that team anyway.

He will probably manage to take one of them out, i only hope it won't be Fernando.
    That wasn't a glory lap, that was for grid position on race day. How could anyone blame a team for trying that?
    Just because few teams are fighting for the title and others aren't it doesn't give the top teams any more right to achieving good results then the rest.

Drivers fighting for the title shouldn't be treated like kings anyway. Its a race of 10 or 11 teams, not just the few at the front. Just because a driver is fighting for the title doesn't make him any more special than those who aren't.