Thread: Massa/Brazil aka Do Not Post Titles All in Caps, thanks thread

Massa/Brazil aka Do Not Post Titles All in Caps, thanks thread

(ANSA) - Rome, November 4 - Felipe Massa risks arrest if he lets his Ferrari teammate and Formula One championship leader Fernando Alonso past him at Sunday's Brazilian Grand Prix, a magistrate in Sao Paulo said Thursday.

Ferrari were fined $100,000 for breaking the rule on giving team orders when Brazilian Massa moved aside to let Spaniard Alonso through to win July's German Grand Prix.

Alonso can claim his third world title at the Interlagos track if he outscores Red Bull's Mark Webber in a big way and, with Massa out of the running in sixth place, Brazilian magistrate Paulo Castilho is worried Ferrari will issue team orders again.

''Allowing yourself to be overtaken or letting Alonso win is sporting fraud,'' Castilho said.

''If Ferrari do like they did in Germany, Massa will leave the circuit in handcuffs''.

The International Automobile Federation (FIA) said it will review its ban on team orders after the German Grand Prix furore, with FIA President and former Ferrari team principal Jean Todt admitting that ''no one respects'' the rule.

Massa, meanwhile, may have some explaining to do when he next meets Alonso after making a bizarre joke about the Spaniard.

When a presenter on a Brazilian TV show asked Massa what two-time champion Alonso had that he lacked, the Brazilian replied ''lice''.

http://www.lifeinitaly.com/news/f1-m...so-past-brazil

Time to leave the Brazilian race behind then.... sore losers if you ask me....
    Rest in Peace Leza, you were a true warrior...

I reckon this is a joke-------I mean they really are joking. I know Massa was when he met some Brazilian reporters. I know he then became serious after that
    Google translation of part of the interview.
    When asked about what Alonso - "the double world champion, contender for the title, beautiful and delicious" - in the words of the reporter - he and others had not had Brazilian Massa thought for a moment and added:

- Lice - said, pulling laughs from reporters.

Then, more seriously, said the Brazilian partner of Ferrari is now the favorite for the title but the situation could still change

Forza Jules

Why do people automatically believe that news reports are factual?

It beats me every time.

"Luna faccia schiaffo testa"

looking for headlines and readers. Do not believe that 1 bit.
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

http://www.thescuderia.net/forums/signaturepics/sigpic3536_1.gif

''Allowing yourself to be overtaken or letting Alonso win is sporting fraud,'' FIA President and former Ferrari team principal Jean Todt admitting that ''no one respects'' the rule, should leave the circuit in handcuffs''. !

An extract from Thursday's press conference in Brazil

Massa Well, I expect me to win the race as well and I will do the best I can to win the race for them, for the people. It’s also true that even after the race in Germany, when I arrived in Brazil, the people were very nice with me, very fantastic, pushing me forward. The real people are great. Journalists are much more difficult
    I reckon Felipe has nailed it there!

Forza Jules

''If Ferrari do like they did in Germany, Massa will leave the circuit in handcuffs''.
    German media takes this serious, they say this is an advantage for Vettel because Felipe probably won´t risk prison to help Fernando
    Stehaufmännchen Felipe - Never give up!

Quote Originally Posted by Anni View Post
    German media takes this serious, they say this is an advantage for Vettel because Felipe probably won´t risk prison to help Fernando
    He He I think anyone who takes this seriously needs to chill and get a life!!!!

Forza Jules