Thread: Speechless and in awe.

Speechless and in awe.

I can't help but take a look at this season and be held absolutely speechless at the way The Scuderia has risen to the challenge time and time again.

Everytime we've (or I) have thought we were almost down and out, we have managed to show the character of a champion. From Germany until now we have been shown nothing but guts, determination and focus, I cant help but marvel at the effort put in by everyone from the top down.

In my mind Alonso has not only shown that he has definitely matured and grown as a driver and superstar in this sport, but he has shown he definitely deserves to be in a Scuderia Ferrari and he more than deserves the #1 next season, not only that but he has earned my respect and I'm proud to call myself a Fernando Alonso fan.

And of course, lets not forget how outstanding the pit crew has been. Seldom mentioned among Red Bull and McLiar, yet in my opinion they are the best in the game. Add to that the way Felipe has turned his attitude around and embraced the role of Fernando's wingman.

Regardless of the outcome of Brazil and Abu Dhabi, this team has filled me with pride and joy, and above all other sports teams I am passionate about, The Scuderia gives me the biggest sense of pride. Thank you Scuderia Ferrari Marlboro for giving us all something to be truly proud of this season.

FORZA FERRARI!

You said exactly what I have in my mind!!!

We are a team that never gives up.

NANDO is the ultimate drivers With the ultimate car.

Smile for the camera-man.

Now We see a Ferrari that can win just only with Alonso, but where massa. We want to see massa who can win like his performance in 2008.

What can i say......... FORZA FERRARI AND ITS FANS!

the team never gives up during downtime, so as the fans.
    Remember we are the biggest bulk of F1 enthusiasts and we will never cease to support the prancing horse and its drivers. to Hell with the english media
    Reflection, speed, force of character, judgement
    FORZA ALONSO, FORZA FERRARI

I totally agree. I feel we can take the WDC now and that would be great.