Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Friday and Saturday free practice thread, Korea

Quote Originally Posted by Katu View Post
    the track is very slippery though
    webber doesn't seem to find it TOO slippery....is he??
    or hulkenburg, for that matter
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

what' s Alonso waiting for??
    the track to get more rubbered in???
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    well, it's massa guess he needs more on track time..
    not gonna change my profile picture

Alonso out now

Mad

Quote Originally Posted by Stormsearcher View Post
    No one knows anything about the real track, so its gonna be an interesting session/weekend. I am just praying we come out on top. If the reports are anything to go by, it seems to be about equal for the top three teams though.

Heres hoping for a great weekend for us.

FORZA FERRARI!!!

P.S-for the tifosi in India, they are showing the 1st FP live on Star sports at 630 am. I am just lookin at it as an excuse to wake up early.

Just when i am not in India and not in a position to see F1......star sports has to start beeming live FP sessions???

Anyways enjoy...i wont be able to see the practice/qualifying nor the race this weekend...but really hope something happens (anything) which results in Alonso leading the championship and all the rest playing the catch up game from the next race

Quote Originally Posted by Ste View Post
    Argh, I've woken up 25 minutes early for a session starting at 3am. What's wrong with me!!
    Thats what is called passion mate

Alonso went off as well so what are you saying?

i hope we can find some more speed, cause at the moment we're NOT looking that good....i know it's still friday practice....but still others are MUCH better position then us...even Renault

Quote Originally Posted by gvsnraju85 View Post
    Thats what is called passion mate
    Only, I just realised the session has been on for an hour.

My TV Planner was wrong. Eugh!

button P1....those Mc cheaters are flying...

Ferrari twitter said they are testing without f-duct. Maybe they better put it back!

button P1....those Mc cheaters are flying...
    Heidfeld is in 3rd, it's not really a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermann View Post
    Ferrari twitter said they are testing without f-duct. Maybe they better put it back!
    Hold your guns........its just getting started.....let them try different options and see what suits them.......we have to wait till tomorrow for a better picture to emerge. And this whole season ferrari has concentrated on their race setup on Fridays.........but i not sure they are following that strategy this weekend since any set up work done today will definitely not work tomorrow and Sunday duet to the evolution of the track

has hamilton sat in his car all session?
    not gonna change my profile picture

Quote Originally Posted by Katu View Post
    has hamilton sat in his car all session?
    pretty much....he must be really tired....lol

Pat Fry is being talked about..
    Michael Schumacher - the best there was, the best there is, and the best there ever will be!

BBC said they are changing the rear wing on Hamiltons car to the same one Button has. He should be out for getting in a few laps.

Wow it's amazing how easily you can lose time around here. Schumacher was 4 tenths up after S1, locked the rears into one of the right handers which cost him 7 tenths. Madness!

I very much doubt the times after this session will be representative of what will happen this weekend. Currently a Williams 1-2.

Wow it's amazing how easily you can lose time around here. Schumacher was 4 tenths up after S1, locked the rears into one of the right handers which cost him 7 tenths. Madness!

I very much doubt the times after this session will be representative of what will happen this weekend. Currently a Williams 1-2.
    hehe
    Michael Schumacher - the best there was, the best there is, and the best there ever will be!

BBC Sport's Sarah Holt in Korea: "A new track can throw up unexpected challenges and running on a top layer of asphalt that has been laid just two weeks ago could throw up even more. The idea of the track cracking up under pressure has been ruled out but there are serious concerns about the level of grip. Here's Renault's Robert Kubica: 'We are concerned about the slippery conditions. It will be even more slippery than we think and track evolution will be difficult to predict.' Lotus driver Jarno Trulli, a veteran of more than 200 races, says he has two worries about the track. 'The first corner from the start is very tight,' Trulli says. 'The pit entry is a question mark because the following drivers will need to slow down as much as a driver coming into the pits and it is very hard to show that you are coming in.'"
    Forza Ferrari!
    CHELSEA FC 2009-2010 & 2014-2015 CHAMPIONS !
    "I am so proud about the people around who support me more than ever, more than 100 percent, much more than I expected" Go Felipe !

Quote Originally Posted by Raz View Post
    Pat Fry is being talked about..
    They were saying that he has struck up a really good relationship with Fernando. Apparently Fernando is at Maranello most weekends, down in the wind tunnel with engineers and Pat Fry. Sound familiar?

They were saying that he has struck up a really good relationship with Fernando. Apparently Fernando is at Maranello most weekends, down in the wind tunnel with engineers and Pat Fry. Sound familiar?
    yeah i know mate.. btw, who's with Crofty today?

Britney keeps kicking up dust on the last corner

Nico 'I've got really white teeth because I use dental' flosberg goes P1. Lost a tenth or so in S3 stuck behind Massa who was on an inlap.

yeah i know mate.. btw, who's with Crofty today?

Britney keeps kicking up dust on the last corner
    Gary Paffett?

Gary Paffett?
    yeah, seems to know alot about "Mclaren" so.. gotta be.. never heard him on the commentary before have we?

yeah, seems to know alot about "Mclaren" so.. gotta be.. never heard him on the commentary before have we?
    Yea, think he's done it once or twice.

BBC F1 commentator Jonathan Legard in Korea: "Michael Schumacher was told that he was the face of F1 to many Koreans, and that they wanted him to finish on the podium. He smiled, thanked the reporter and said: 'We need luck to score a podium but it wouldn't mean very much because I have different ambitions. Having a podium once in a while is not why we're here.'"

BBC Sport's Sarah Holt adds: "BBC presenter Jake Humphrey has just come back from filming in Mokpo this morning - the closest city to the circuit - and says when he asked the locals to name an F1 driver they all said Schumacher. The legend lives on… "
    Forza Ferrari!
    CHELSEA FC 2009-2010 & 2014-2015 CHAMPIONS !
    "I am so proud about the people around who support me more than ever, more than 100 percent, much more than I expected" Go Felipe !

Eugh. Hamilspew goes P1. Yuck.

like i said, those Mc Cheaters are FAST!!!

with Kubica being the dark horse this weekend

Eugh. Hamilspew goes P1. Yuck.
    Button makes it all better now