Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Hungarian GP - Race Thread

and what about what LH had done to Petrov zig zagging? I would be surprised if they punish him after letting Lewis go previously.

Given the pace of the Red Bull is anyone else surprised Vettel wasn't able to pull a gap to Fernando before his drive through? I think it shows that Fernando was driving the wheels off the car during those laps

Quote Originally Posted by RockyRaccoon View Post
    Given the pace of the Red Bull is anyone else surprised Vettel wasn't able to pull a gap to Fernando before his drive through? I think it shows that Fernando was driving the wheels off the car during those laps
    Fernando indeed was impressive today.

so looking at the results now, i'd say the decision to let Fernando win in Germany was very justified
    not gonna change my profile picture

Quote Originally Posted by WRX202 View Post
    and what about what LH had done to Petrov zig zagging? I would be surprised if they punish him after letting Lewis go previously.
    Hardly the same was it LOL
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by SanderV View Post
    Fernando indeed was impressive today.
    indeed, best start of the year

second person that ms has tried to put into a wall.. think its time he got his license suspended.
    we're number one

Rubens saying it was too close, but not really much else.

Looking again at the replay, it doesn't look quite as bad - shouldn't have done it however. Potentially a large accident could have happened there.

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari4life View Post
    second person that ms has tried to put into a wall.. think its time he got his license suspended.
    i think MS wanted to put Ralf into wall once

Quote Originally Posted by Ste View Post
    Rubens saying it was too close, but not really much else.

Looking again at the replay, it doesn't look quite as bad - shouldn't have done it however. Potentially a large accident could have happened there.
    He said it was the most dangerous thing he has experienced in F1, MS trying to defend it LOL
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Show me when he done it to Mika....you mean at Spa? yeah not even close to the same.....but we all know MS is first for you and you will defend his antics till he retires again.
    LoL , when arguments end, there come the attempts to troll.

Schumacher is not first to me, but for sure you are blind sided by your dislike for the man. There are MANY incidents that he's been a part of while he was getting us WCCs and I seriously doubt you were then asking something so ridiculous as this, but now clearly you think you can since he's no longer part of the team.

Really ridiculous.

While at it, did you ask for Senna's superlicense when he did what he did to Prost at Suzuka, or "that wasn't remotely close" to what Schumacher did to Rubens today?

Just curious.
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Schumacher saying:

"Well I mean there is not much to say other than he obviously had fresher tyres, my job was to get the last corner spot on. I had a line of about 5cm that i had to hit, and I missed it, compromised my exit. From my point of view, I was moving to the inside, making it clear to him that he should go to the other side, but he chose not to. Well there are certain drivers, and then there is Rubens"

Rubens saying that Michael always has the opinion that he is a crier.

Quality. Don't agree with Michael there, wasn't clear where he was going.

god michael is a idiot
    we're number one

He said it was the most dangerous thing he has experienced in F1, MS trying to defend it LOL
    We talk bout Rubens, don't we? Need we remember some of the things he's said bout his time in Ferrari?
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Quote Originally Posted by aroutis View Post
    LoL , when arguments end, there come the attempts to troll.

Schumacher is not first to me, but for sure you are blind sided by your dislike for the man. There are MANY incidents that he's been a part of while he was getting as WCCs and I seriously doubt you were then asking something so ridiculous as this, but now clearly you have double standards since he's no longer part of the team.

Really ridiculous.

While at it, did you ask for Senna's superlicense when he did what he did to Prost at Suzuka, or "that wasn't remotely close" to what Schumacher did to Rubens today?

Just curious.
    Yes Senna should have been banned for what he did to Prost, problem with that?

I do not care what he has done in the past, what he did to Massa in Canada, and Rubens today is the issue, drag up history if you can't face the issue today all you like, won't take away from anything......what incidents did he do like this at Ferrari, name them please.....
    Forza Ferrari

Vettel - I do not understand why I got the penalty.
    #KeepFightingMichael | #CiaoJules

We talk bout Rubens, don't we? Need we remember some of the things he's said bout his time in Ferrari?
    I fail to see your point....is that you dragging the past up to deflect from the present day?
    Forza Ferrari

Good job fernando,felipe and ferrari. Given the pace of the RBs this was an impresssive result. Hope at SPA we get all our updates working to chanllenge the RBs.

Yes Senna should have been banned for what he did to Prost, problem with that?

I do not care what he has done in the past, what he did to Massa in Canada, and Rubens today is the issue, drag up history if you can't face the issue today all you like, won't take away from anything......what incidents did he do like this at Ferrari, name them please.....
    What is the point of my naming you incidents where he put other drivers in risk , when you don't want me to drag the past in the present ?

You know just as well as I do that there've been quite a few, or he wouldn't have the rep that he does have. As for today, even Ste tells ya that what happened today was not as bad as you might think. Perhaps you're just exaggerating?

I fail to see your point....is that you dragging the past up to deflect from the present day?
    More like the credibility of the person and the history (bad blood).

Just wanted to bring this up, because I hate the man.

When Lewis pulled over, Legard said, and I quote:

"OOH hello what's going on there? That's a McLaren off the road, that's Lewis Hamilton that's gone off the road, something's gone wrong. Now there were brake problems before the start of the race but Lewis Hamilton is stopping."

What a prat.

Quote of the day............'Excellent!' exclaims frugal Peter Sauber. 'A free wheel!'
    "I don't want to be treated as special because I'm not. I just drive a racing car round in circles a bit faster than everyone else." Michael Schumacher

I'm happy with today's result, Red Bull's were totally in a different universe today, and its up to Ferrari to catch up with them. Being able to get P2 beating one of them was very good IMO.

Don't know if they told Vettel to hold Alonso up and open a huge gap at the restart, but if it was, then that's going to off Vettel even more Still, they deserve that penalty.

Quote Originally Posted by Julie B View Post
    Quote of the day............'Excellent!' exclaims frugal Peter Sauber. 'A free wheel!'

Quote Originally Posted by Julie B View Post
    They must have some serious financial problems.

Best moments of the race: Alonso past Webber, Hamilton DNF. Honourable mentions: Button lapped

MS should be suspended for this.. plain and simple. he almost put an end to rubens life.. that is not cool at all
    we're number one

What is the point of my naming you incidents where he put other drivers in risk , when you don't want me to drag the past in the present ?

You know just as well as I do that there've been quite a few, or he wouldn't have the rep that he does have. As for today, even Ste tells ya that what happened today was not as bad as you might think. Perhaps you're just exaggerating?
    I named Massa in Canada, and today Rubens, both incidents this year in the present day when MS has moved across very late on other drivers, lucky today he got away with it or he could probably be facing criminal charges, I will not defend him playing god with the life's of others around him. Ste is welcome to his opinion, I seen it with my own eyes and judge from that, the FIA are investigating because it was so bad, Rubens said it was the most dangerous incident he has had in F1. If you can defend that move today or even try to justify it then be my guest, but the past had nothing to do with it, deal with today.
    Forza Ferrari

LOL @ Jake telling Rubens it was all his fault after all.

Red Bull was fast today but our straight line speed saved us.
    FORZA FERRARI

Fun race, amazing job by Webber and Alonso. Vettel is a cry baby and Schumacher out of his mind. We need to close the gap with the bulls ASAP, they are too fast!!. Overall, nice way to go to the summer break.

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari4life View Post
    MS should be suspended for this.. plain and simple. he almost put an end to rubens life.. that is not cool at all
    Bit OTT. I very much doubt anyone could die in an F1 car with today's safety. Look at Kubica in Montreal 2008 or Webber at Valencia this year. It was a stupid move, he should have moved left when Rubens got alongside. Michael has never been one to compromise and he showed us that again today.

I'm sure he will get a penalty for it, of some kind. Once he reviews it he will probably realise it was stupid, but he's not going to admit that and apologise on TV, otherwise he loses his reputation as someone who doesn't compromise.