Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: European GP Qualifying Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ek583 View Post
    I think, looking at the Free Practice sessions, the F10 is definitely better and quicker on the harder tyres. So tomorrow, if we pit relatively early, or at least earlier than the two Red Bulls and Hamilton, get the hards on and get them up to temperature, then by the time Hamilton, Webber and Vettel pit, Massa and Alonso can really make a charge in those couple of laps. I am hopeful, that with a bit of luck, we could still end up with a double podium finish.

Forza Ferrari!
    We'll need Webber to take Vettel out (as revenge and not apologise ) for a double podium.
    Forever Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by ek583 View Post
    I think, looking at the Free Practice sessions, the F10 is definitely better and quicker on the harder tyres. So tomorrow, if we pit relatively early, or at least earlier than the two Red Bulls and Hamilton, get the hards on and get them up to temperature, then by the time Hamilton, Webber and Vettel pit, Massa and Alonso can really make a charge in those couple of laps. I am hopeful, that with a bit of luck, we could still end up with a double podium finish.

Forza Ferrari!
    god i just hope you're right and everything is going to play in our favor...for a 1-2 finish for the REDS; i know is too much to ask, but then again is F1 and anything can happen

Forza Ferrari!!!!
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Massa looked more on the edge than Alonso did from what I seen, maybe I watched a different qual though
    he did, i thought that aswell. Think he may of beenpushing (trying) bit too hard. He likes this track alot and he knows what car and himself can do.

Lewis takes MW SV out at second corner

Really we have done well, car looks great and we have made good improvement. Forza Ferrari, we will have very good result tomorrow, valuable points.
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

The car is definitely moving in the right direction. The major issue with the car is qualifying it one of those things it si so gentle on it's tires It can't build up enough heat and grip, yet, this disadvantage becomes an advantage during the race.

Fingers crossed for a successful race.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Rocket View Post
    The car is definitely moving in the right direction. The major issue with the car is qualifying it one of those things it si so gentle on it's tires It can't build up enough heat and grip, yet, this disadvantage becomes an advantage during the race.

Fingers crossed for a successful race.
    This is a really good point RR, I said something similar earlier, in Q3 you only have 10 minutes. That gives you time to have 2 runs of 2, maybe 3 laps. Our car doesn't get the supersofts up to optimum temp in that time, especially if we are slowed down. The race is completely different.

Alonso qualified 4th in Canada and had a chance to win, so anything is possible.Sans the GP2 cars getting in the way.........

GO Felipe!! Do it for the Kittehs!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mirage View Post
    i bet alonso gets a bad start on the dirty side and spends the race stuck behind massa. ferrari rubbish again beaten by a mclaren which had no upgrades this season.
    No upgades? what race are u watching mate?? c'mon...

This track isn't hard on tyres so 1 pit stop tops, no rain, awful track and we will have uneventful boring race. 3rd place is the most we can get here I''m afraid. I'm just hoping that TV cameras will be showing our cars 80% of the time, if so I will be happy never mind the end result :D

i bet alonso gets a bad start on the dirty side and spends the race stuck behind massa. ferrari rubbish again beaten by a mclaren which had no upgrades this season.
    So you think Fernando is going to be poor this race then? What a whinge dude. Like the way you have predetermined the blame for a mistake he hasn't even made yet. Very supportive.

McLaren have no upgrades this season?

"Luna faccia schiaffo testa"

#KeepFightingMichael | #CiaoJules