Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reprimand/Warning Counter

Reprimand/Warning Counter

Let us count the number of reprimands our rivals are taking. I am starting to lose the count.
    Its like they are allowed to cheat, and they escape with reprimands. This is becoming a joke.

Think Lewis has 3 already - weaving on the pit straight, the to-doo with Vettel and now this, anyone know how many you can get before it gets serious and a penalty is issued ?
    "I don't want to be treated as special because I'm not. I just drive a racing car round in circles a bit faster than everyone else." Michael Schumacher

Seems its as many as u like is your name is Shamilton.

Was it Hamilton or McLaren that got the reprimand this time around?
    "Formula 1 is not a sport anymore” - Fernando Alonso

hopefully they will spank them hard and diqualify the whole team ,thus givin the win to alonso !!
    Get in , Sit down ,Hang on its gonna be a bumpy ride!!!!

Manchester United fan !!!

Yet another time when Lewis should have had a penalty today. Shocking. That has to be 4 or 5 times this season he's gone un-punished.

I'm just too **** off to comment, they know they can get away with anything.

I want some serious penalties for the back markers that cost us today.

strangely this is how it used to be with MS when he was winning with ferrari. Yes, extremely frustrating!!!
    Dont think they will penalise him unless and until he has the championship wrapped up and the loss of position or points wont harm him.
    Silently, like a shadow

Ever since Lewis got away with being towed back on track while he's in the car, it becomes less surprising now

If you can get away with being towed while you're sitting in the car, you can get away with anything

what does reprimand mean...?

Sorry English is my 2nd Language...
    Die Perd se naam is pegasus abdel kader schrikt der woestijnen van bagdad tot dakar, seun van benedictus ernius quintus magnus van nassay en irma vor schimmelpernning von appeldoorn van tahiti in die heilige eg verbind kragtens die ewige edik uitgevaardig deur keiser tertius tillius theorodus en biskop merkenzein de mont saint allegonde van die vatikan.

Quote Originally Posted by zakfourie View Post
    what does reprimand mean...?

Sorry English is my 2nd Language...
    It's a warning.

Quote Originally Posted by vecchiasignora View Post
    Let us count the number of reprimands our rivals are taking. I am starting to lose the count.
    Its like they are allowed to cheat, and they escape with reprimands. This is becoming a joke.
    It seems to me nothing will be done until someone is injured or killed before anything happens. Eventually two cars side by side in the pits will clash and thats a lot of people in the way when they spin out into pit crew.

Quote Originally Posted by vecchiasignora View Post
    Lewis 2 (possibly only one)
    Vettel 1
    Webber 1

So four, you lost count at four?

Lewis 3, so guess you can't count much better

Track weaving, pitlane release, qualifying out of fuel
    Forza Ferrari

Die Perd se naam is pegasus abdel kader schrikt der woestijnen van bagdad tot dakar, seun van benedictus ernius quintus magnus van nassay en irma vor schimmelpernning von appeldoorn van tahiti in die heilige eg verbind kragtens die ewige edik uitgevaardig deur keiser tertius tillius theorodus en biskop merkenzein de mont saint allegonde van die vatikan.

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Lewis 3, so guess you can't count much better

Track weaving, pitlane release, qualifying out of fuel
    Lewis wasn't given a reprimand in Malaysia. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by VresiBerba View Post
    Lewis wasn't given a reprimand in Malaysia. Sorry.
    Errrmmm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/moto...ne/8626957.stm

Hamilton was only given a warning following his behaviour in Malaysia, but the drivers agreed with Whiting that in future any similar manoeuvres would be reported to the stewards for them to take a view on whether to issue a penalty.

"I think the ruling was fair at the race and Charlie - I believe he took a fair decision and gave us a warning for that not to happen again," Hamilton added.
    Forza Ferrari

Can you read? What's the topic of this thread, again?

Updated REPRIMAND counter, not warning counter:
    Lewis 2
    Webber 1
    Vettel 1
    Alguersuari 1

Zum, 5

Lewis 2
    Webber 1
    Vettel 1
    Alguersuari 1
    Kubica 1

Zum, 6

I thought this was interesting, is anyone following?

Can you read? What's the topic of this thread, again?

Lewis 2
    Webber 1
    Vettel 1
    Alguersuari 1

Zum, 5
    Go look in the dictionary for reprimand LOL can you read? You have not changed....still wrong
    Forza Ferrari

Go look in the dictionary for reprimand LOL can you read? You have not changed....still wrong
    Why would I need to consult a dictionary when the Formula One stewards say that Lewis has two (2) reprimands. You think a dictionary changes the stewards decisions from two reprimands to three because your semantic interpretation from a dictionary merge 'warning' and 'reprimand'. How about reading the rules instead of dictionary's, the former is somewhat more relevant, don't you think.

If you want to know what a Formula One drive-through penalty is, do you: A, pick up a dictionary, or do you B, pick up the Formula One rule book?
    Last edited by VresiBerba; 13th June 2010 at 20:52.

Why would I need to consult a dictionary when the Formula One stewards say that Lewis has two (2) reprimands. You think a dictionary changes the stewards decisions from two reprimands to three because your semantic interpretation from a dictionary merge 'warning' and 'reprimand'. How about reading the rules instead of dictionary's, the former is somewhat more relevant, don't you think.
    I will change thread title to avoid you further confusion

3 for Lewis not 2
    Forza Ferrari

I will change thread title to avoid you further confusion

3 for Lewis not 2
    But the Malaysian Grand Prix is over, so you might as well strike that warning because it no longer applies, Lewis' two reprimands however linger. Not that I want to correct you again or somesuch, it just smells a bit of desperation when you resort to moving the goal posts by editing the thread title instead of admitting error.

But the Malaysian Grand Prix is over, so you might as well strike that warning because it no longer applies, Lewis' two reprimands however linger. Not that I want to correct you again or somesuch, it just smells a bit of desperation when you resort to moving the goal posts by editing the thread title instead of admitting error.
    Yet the article I posted Lewis says he will get a penalty if he does it again so yes it still applies
    Forza Ferrari

Greig is right, Lewis has had 3 reprimands/warnings (they're the same thing).

Maybe even 4.

Yet the article I posted Lewis says he will get a penalty if he does it again so yes it still applies
    Lewis meant if anyone does it again:
    Hamilton was only given a warning following his behaviour in Malaysia, but the drivers agreed with Whiting that in future any similar manoeuvres would be reported to the stewards for them to take a view on whether to issue a penalty.
    Lewis was given a black and white flag in Malaysia which means he got a warning for dangerous driving in that race, and that race alone. Whiting subsequently told the drivers that what Lewis was warned about during the race would no longer be accepted to only be given a black and white flag, but be sanctioned further. It still was a warning and the warning was for that race alone, you needn't edit the thread title to prove me wrong, unless you're unable to argue your case.

By the way, did you ask the thread starter if it was okay to edit the title of the thread. I would hate for him to log on tomorrow only to find you hijacked the thread to settle a four year old grudge with me.

REPRIMAND counter, not warning counter:
    Lewis 2
    Webber 1
    Vettel 1
    Alguersuari 1
    Kubica 1

Zum: 6
    Last edited by VresiBerba; 13th June 2010 at 23:43.

Quote Originally Posted by Ste View Post
    (they're the same thing).
    Yeah, sure they are. It's the same thing the minute a drive-through penalty is the same thing as a stop-and-go penalty is.

I love threads like this.