Thread: Ferrari roadmap until 2014

Ferrari roadmap until 2014

New supercar will probably have a V8 turbo
    F152 will probably have hybridtechnology

458 scuderia
    Schumacher über alles

SIX NEW FERRARIS BEFORE 2013

New model blitz will include Enzo replacement and 458 Scuderia

Six new Ferraris will hit showrooms over the next three years, parent company Fiat has today revealed.

Included as part of Fiat's business strategy up to 2014, the new-model offensive from Ferrari will begin in 2011 with a soft-top Ferrari 458 Spider - and a new Enzo-style hypercar and hardcore 458 are also in the works.

After the 458 Spider, but still in 2011, will come a replacement for the 612 Scaglietti. That car, codenamed F151, will stick with V12 power, but is likely to be the first road car to use the hybrid technology that Ferrari revealed at the Geneva motor show in March.

In 2012 there will be a new halo car for Ferrari - a successor for the Enzo, as well as a successor to the 599 GTB Fiorano.

The final round for Ferrari will be in 2013, with a major mid-life facelift for the California folding hard-top and, possibly saving the best for last, a Scuderia version of the 458 Italia. Considering how epic the 430 Scuderia was, and the 360 Challenge Stradale before it, that's a pretty mouthwatering prospect.
    FORZA FERRARI

i would like to see a 458 scuderia............ damn this car is great!
    last weeekend i saw the california at the streets of malmo! what a great car!

I'm partcularly looking forward to the 458 Scuderia and the new Enzo, those two should be epic! Among the GTs, the replacement for the 612 Scaglietti should be good, and it'll probably feature the sort of hybrid system we saw at last month's Geneva auto show with the 599 Hy-Kers.

The future is RED