Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 612 Scaglietti replacement thread - spy shots & news

wasnt so sure on the FF when heard about it, but seeing it and reading up on it, yeah i love it. It looks are for sure a grower, im in love with it already. Be great family car when i win lotto
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

I'm sorry, but ın all fairness, I think it looks......HORRID!!!
    I was really thinking that Ferrari would start making truly pretty cars, a thought which got solidified in my mind with the 458, but this one JUST DOESN'T DO IT FOR ME

"It looks like it was styled by someone who was either in a big hurry to get the job done or who was having sex at the time. As a result, it is the motoring equivalent of Belgium: something you simply won’t notice"
    Jeremy Clarkson

well it is interesting as red said i dont know if i like it i have to give it some time.................

Im really dissapointed that Ferrari are doing a Porsche. For gods sake Ferrari make sports cars not family cars. They are gonna get hammered for this I think.
    CUT ME. CUT YOU. BOTH OUR BLOOD IS FERRARI RED!

I surrender. It´s epic:

from Geneva.... I still can't make up my mind about this one. The rear shot (from about 1:11) looks great but still not so keen on the side view. I'll wait to see it in the flesh.
    FORZA FERRARI

I have waited for a few weeks, hoping that it would grow on me....But it still doesn't.

It probably is sensational to drive, but I JUST CANNOT GET OVER THOSE LOOKS, folks....Very sorry, but I still don't like it

"It looks like it was styled by someone who was either in a big hurry to get the job done or who was having sex at the time. As a result, it is the motoring equivalent of Belgium: something you simply won’t notice"
    Jeremy Clarkson

Meh.

Reminds me of Saab's.
    Last edited by Matt Pratola; 3rd March 2011 at 14:05.

ah who cares how the car looks like, most of us can't even pay the high price.

is that the 4WD one that was on TopGear the other day?

Its beautiful!

Specs?
    Die Perd se naam is pegasus abdel kader schrikt der woestijnen van bagdad tot dakar, seun van benedictus ernius quintus magnus van nassay en irma vor schimmelpernning von appeldoorn van tahiti in die heilige eg verbind kragtens die ewige edik uitgevaardig deur keiser tertius tillius theorodus en biskop merkenzein de mont saint allegonde van die vatikan.

I want to apologize for my premature thoughts when I saw this car for the first time. I kinda like it now, it's not as good looking as 458italia or even Ferrari 599 GTO still it's quite a looker. So I suppose it grew on me, like on the most of you as well :)

I really like the car pictured at the beginning of the thread..the FF "hatch" Im not so crazy about..Ferrari's answer to the
    Porsche Panamera or whatever that thing is called...you know, the 4 door stretched 911 which is rather fugly...
    Mabey its Ferrari's way of reaching out to the family man? Not sure..its been showing up in car mags in the US so
    Ive been looking at it..and looking..and looking....still not sure....Now if they let me take it for a ride, Im sure I could
    get a better idea 8)

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    wasnt so sure on the FF when heard about it, but seeing it and reading up on it, yeah i love it. It looks are for sure a grower, im in love with it already. Be great family car when i win lotto
    My thoughts exactly..
    Trying to be less angry..

Well, I guess Ferrari needed an SUV also..Bet its the fastest suv in da world.

Great new video from Evo diaries. I haven't seen an FF in the flesh yet, but I want one. I really want one.

Last edited by Rosso Corsa; 11th February 2013 at 08:14. Reason: Replaced video link

Thanks for posting the video Rosso Corsa! I really enjoyed watching it