PDA

View Full Version : Race Of Champions...

Tobes
20th November 2015, 18:44
Anyone else watching this..?

Is it wrong I find myself wanting Seb to win..? :-)

Rob
20th November 2015, 19:11
Anyone else watching this..?

mate, just realised it was on. Plato done well.

Tobes
20th November 2015, 19:25
mate, just realised it was on. Plato done well.

Yeah, the touring car drivers usually do quite well...

Nations Cup tonight, individual tomorrow afternoon, think it's on at 3pm...

Stormy
21st November 2015, 09:27
Shame Vettel lost that one in the finals. I think he lost to Andy Priaulx, who is a fantastic driver. Also bad show from Hulkenberg in the finals, he was pretty late behind Andy. Bad performance from Germany in the finals. And Button lost in the semifinals because he accidentally shifted from second gear to first i think...what a noob move, lol.
Lets hope Vettel will win that ROC title today, he doesn't have a title in the individual class yet.

Of course not, he is kind of representing Ferrari there, he is racing under Ferrari colors.

Ste
21st November 2015, 13:40
Yeah, the touring car drivers usually do quite well...

Nations Cup tonight, individual tomorrow afternoon, think it's on at 3pm...
Nah, Plato was useless. I don't think he won a single race? Priaulx carried him through to the win.

Shame for Seb and Hülk - I think Seb would've beaten Priaulx in the final round but that was a bad mistake he made off the start.

Stormy
21st November 2015, 13:57
Nah, Plato was useless. I don't think he won a single race? Priaulx carried him through to the win.

Shame for Seb and Hülk - I think Seb would've beaten Priaulx in the final round but that was a bad mistake he made off the start.
I think Seb kind of compensated for that mistake at the start but then he made another mistake that was more crucial.
He managed to lessen the gap a lot but then he made another mistake which made him finish 3 seconds later or something like that.

mandzipop
21st November 2015, 18:05
After 7 attempts Seb finally wins the ROC Individual trophy. :-D:clap

mirafiori
21st November 2015, 18:36
Brilliant FORZA Vettel.

SilverSpeed
21st November 2015, 18:44
w00t!!!!!!!!!!!

mandzipop
21st November 2015, 20:55
My other half and his brother were there. They managed to get their Seb helmets signed. They were the first helmets Seb signed after he won. He still had the trophy in the other hand. They congratulated him, they all shook hands and hi fived.

My other half collects driver autographs and he can't stand Seb, however I believe he is currently a little bit star struck. :lol

Tobes
21st November 2015, 20:55
Good job Seb, I like TC but the best man won... :clap

Nova
21st November 2015, 21:14
Congrats Vettle. Used to love when him n Shue teamed together.

erinha
21st November 2015, 23:05
I think Seb kind of compensated for that mistake at the start but then he made another mistake that was more crucial.
He managed to lessen the gap a lot but then he made another mistake which made him finish 3 seconds later or something like that.

I think it was close to a second, but not 3 seconds. Hulk was more like 2 seconds though IIRC.

Stormy
22nd November 2015, 10:08
Congratulations to Seb! He took things very seriously and won the title. He was the most serious of all the drivers there, avoided giving interviews and had a stern look all the time. He really wanted to win this and he did.

I think it was close to a second, but not 3 seconds. Hulk was more like 2 seconds though IIRC.
Yeah you may be right, i don't quite remember. But i think he made a mistake again later on.

erinha
22nd November 2015, 22:01
I heard that in past years they had some "wiiild" celebrations with Michael. Hence the rather poor results in main event :-P:rotfl
So if that's true, it might have helped that he actually didn't win Nations Cup.

He was also pretty good at Skills Challenge btw. He was good at everything actually. And other F1 drivers (excluding Massa) was pretty dreadful at Skills Challenge from what I've seen.

For those who want to take a look at ROC videos (https://www.youtube.com/user/raceofchampionstv/videos)...