Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2019 Russian Grand Prix build-up

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    Ok,Merc look very strong ,even on mediums!!
    Ferrari is down on speed traps, running de tuned engine.

Oo ,now it's better!!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

With R Bull having their penalties; it will be a great race with Seb vs,. Charles; Bottas vs. Lewis ! Pole will be a big deal. If either team shows any sign of driver preference ; I can only hope the drivers are strong enough to not follow and just race to win. The WCC is not really on the line; so they should be left to race. Fan appreciation !!

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    As vettel said “Ferrari can only be satisfied with championships”. Don’t think race wins will meet their hunger.
    Of course at this point they will take those due to bad start of the season. If we end on a strong note, internally there will be some disappointment as they will think about 1st half failures/lack of wins.
    We 're talking this season. At this point of this season, being realistic, we need to rack up points and victories.
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

If Ferrari ends on a strong note as it seems Charles is taking them; I believe the team and us fans can forget about the 1st 1/2 for good. Whatever is going on now is what they need to concentrate on and continue. 1st +2nd place points add up the same regardless of which of our drivers is 1 or 2. I would like to see Seb move over if and when he can for Charles to take the wins. Again the points are the same. This boy deserves it, just like Michael did @ Ferrari.

Anyone have any good links for the race later?
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mizf1 View Post
    Anyone have any good links for the race later?
    thanks
    Come here after the race!